People have been mixing CBD oil with their food, health drinks, smoothies, and even hot chocolate to receive its various health benefits without worrying about the taste. When we mix it in this way, we need not worry about its consumption even in public places because you are not vaping or smoking; instead you are consuming a legal product with so many beneficial effects to offer.
While it is a great way to enhance the taste of CBD oil, we must mix it with everything that we consume especially alcohol. You must be wondering how could it go wrong and why can’t we enhance our recreational experience by mixing both the products.
You must always buy highest quality CBD products from the CBD shop near you and make sure that there are no chemicals or other substances mixed with the same. At JustCBDstore, you can get your favorite gummies, pain creams, tinctures, pet treats, and more without worrying about the authenticity of its source.
Why we should not mix alcohol and CBD in one drink?
Obviously the two liquids can blend together but that does not give you the liberty to do so. This will get clear to you when you get to know how both the substances produce effects after their consumption.
- CBD affects the endocannabinoid system of our body that is primarily responsible for maintaining homeostasis in our body and maintains our vital parameters.
- It binds to CB1 and CB2 receptor to alter inflammatory response and provides relief as needed.
- Alcohol can cause sedation and relaxation, while CBD can also produce the same relaxing effects as it is known to reduce anxiety symptoms in its users; together they can cause extreme sedation and drowsiness as the effects gets amplified.
- Thus, your sense of time perception and your body’s efficiency of performing motor activities could be drastically affected if you mix the two.
- It is also reported that might have to face intense alternations in your mood if you try and mix these two together.
Benefits of CBD oil in people with alcoholic tendencies
- It can help you in overcoming hangover symptoms including headaches and nausea must faster.
- It can help in stabilizing the blood pressure which is mostly raised in regular drinkers.
- CBD has also shown to have protective action and can reduce the damage caused to various organs such as liver by binge alcohol consumption.
- This is because CBD stimulates the process of cellular regeneration when administered.
- CBD could also help with severe symptoms associated with alcohol withdrawal. So, if you are finding it difficult to get rid of your alcohol dependency, CBD could help you with that.
The overall effects of mixing the two could vary in every person, and you should be cautious while mixing the two. By mixing CBD with alcohol, we might also reduce the effectiveness of the health benefits that comes with consuming CBD oil. Alcohol is completely opposite and is harmful even in small quantities. If we won’t mix alcohol in our milkshakes, why mix it with CBD oil and counter its protective effects.